Company: J&G Homes
Posted on: September 21, 2017
Apprentice- Commercial Carpenter
HOURS of WORK:
2404 Park Avenue
START: As Soon as Possible
(Dependent on Level)
This position requires an individual who is currently working towards achieving their Red Seal Carpentry Journeyperson. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the construction industry, eager to take on new roles and expand their knowledge in the construction industry.
- Level 2 or Level 3 apprentice
- Possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member, work without direct supervision and problem solve
- Committed to ensuring a safe worksite
- Capable of lifting and carrying heavy materials and perform other physically demanding job duties
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Participate in Toolbox talks and other safety related tasks
- Perform construction tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Understand the basics of reading and interpreting blue prints
- Take direction and guidance from experienced carpenters, foreman, project managers etc.
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply:
Online: Apply Online.
Mail or Drop Off: 2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Manager Human Resources
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply In Person: 2404 Park Avenue