Company: Western Concrete
Posted on: April 12, 2017
HOURS of WORK:
WAGE: Dependent on qualifications
Operation of tandem truck, truck/trailer combination, concrete mixer truck, wheel loader, skid steer, etc.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to operate tandem truck, truck/trailer combination
- Valid class 1 driver’s license
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and responsible
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changing needs
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of three (3) year’s experience Class 1 driving (will be given preference)
- Clean driving abstract
- Ability to operate other heavy construction equipment (loader, excavator, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply:
Email or Fax: 204-728-5036
Mail or Drop Off: 2404 Park Avenue, Brandon, MB R7B 0S3, ATTN: Manager Human Resources
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply to: Norma Holmes
Apply In Person: 2404 Park Avenue