Company: Jacobson & Greiner
Posted on: March 10, 2017
Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
HOURS of WORK:
1540 14th Street East
WAGE: Dependent on qualifications
This position will be part of a team that is responsible for the repair and maintenance of a fleet of vehicles. You will work closely with the Service Manager to determine parts, troubleshoot and complete repairs.
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to complete repairs on heavy construction equipment
- Demonstrated ability to assess mechanical problems, identify solutions and complete repairs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with co-workers
- Willingness to learn new skills, adapt to changing needs and take direction
- Responsible and reliable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as a team
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in a mechanical environment
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic or Truck & Transport Technician, will be given preference
- Vehicle Safety Inspections, preferred
- Air Conditioning Certification, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
o Consideration will be given to Level 4 Apprentices
How to Apply:
Mail or Drop Off: Address listed below
ATTN: Manager Human Resources
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply to: Norma Holmes
Apply In Person: 2404 Park Avenue