Company: Jacobson & Greiner Group
Posted on: December 19, 2017
HOURS of WORK:
Jacobson & Greiner Group
2404 Park Avenue
As soon as possible
As a part of the team, the Legal Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Chief Legal Officer. This position requires strict adherence to deadlines and the capability of working in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & abilities:
- Professional work ethic.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Adapting to change and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent command in the English Language.
Experience & Education:
• Combination of education and experience in the field; an asset.
• Proficiency with The Conveyancer, Fast Company and MS Office Suite.
- Preparation of Sales Agreements and Land Registry documents.
- Drafting documents as needed for internal and external parties.
- Opening, closing and updating files.
- Administrative duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning, filling, organizing, accounting work etc.
- Managing calls, mail and courier.
- Provide ongoing day-to-day support to other staff members and as needed to external individuals/firms.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Online: Apply here
Mail or Drop Off: 2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Derrick Stewart
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply In Person: