Posted on: February 28, 2017
HOURS of WORK:
Part Time (Potential for increase during seasonal peaks)
2404 Park Avenue
START: March 13, 2017
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for customer service, accurate loading/unloading of supplies, delivery of materials/supplies to job sites and customers, maintaining yard organization, verifying inventory and working collaboratively with all team members.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to provide superior customer service
- Class 5 Driver License
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Reliable and Responsible
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to changing needs of the business and customers
Preference will be give to candidates with the following qualifications:
- • Experience with construction industry
- • Knowledge of building/construction materials
- • Forklift Training
- • Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- • Other duties as assigned
How to Apply:
Closing Date for Applications: OPEN
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply to: Norma Holmes
Apply In Person: 2404 Park Avenue