Company: Powell Construction
Posted on: September 10, 2018
POSITION:Concrete Construction Labourer
HOURS of WORK:
Powell Construction has been specializing in the commercial/industrial concrete construction industry for over 50 years. We are COR certified and have implemented an extensive health and safety program. Our fully trained and skilled team of laborers, finishers and journeymen carpenters adhere to the highest standard of workmanship to deliver completed projects on time and budget.
Skills & Education:
- Possess a class 5 Driver’s License
- Experience with forming, rebar placing, concrete placing, finishing, and operating equipment an asset
- Willing and able to work long hours during the concrete season
- Basic mechanical abilities, an asset
- Hard working, motivated, and reliable
- Forming, rebar placing, tying rebar, concrete placing, finishing (dependent on skill level)
- Tool/equipment and yard maintenance duties
- Other duties as required
How to Apply:
Mail or Drop Off:
1920 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply In Person: 1920 Park Avenue