Company: C&C Rentals
Posted on: June 7, 2018
C&C Rentals Ltd. is committed to ensuring that our commercial, retail, and off-road customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
POSITION:Parts Counter Person
HOURS of WORK:
As Soon as Possible
LOCATION:2210 Park Avenue
Based on Qualifications
Reporting to the Store Manager the Parts Advisor is responsible for ensuring all commercial and retail customers receive a consistent customer experience as per the company’s corporate vision.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Determining customer needs
- Using the Point of Rental Operating System and external vendor software / websites determine the correct possible parts and selling the appropriate parts solutions
- Using Point of Rental Operating System to accurately process cash, debit and credit customer transactions (e.g. sales and refunds)
- Effectively communicate product features, benefits and warranty policy information to customers
- Report discrepancies between actual stock and computer reported stock to Inventory Control Specialist and / or Store Manager
- Maintaining store organization and cleanliness
- Using documented store standards and standard operating procedures to deliver consistent customer experience
- Ensuring compliance to all appropriate Health & Safety legislation and corporate Health & Safety Policy
- Using personal protective equipment – Mandatory: certified safety shoes – As required : safety glasses, reflective safety vest, ventilator, hard hat, gloves, apron
- Ensuring all company property is accounted for and treated with reasonable care
- Answering phone calls for the parts department
- Work closely with the Rental, Sales and Service departments to fulfill orders
- Redesign showroom for seasonal inventory.
- Strong knowledge of off-road and watercraft parts aftermarket industry
- Working knowledge of Bobcat, Polaris and Husqvarna equipment
- Available for shifts 7 days per week including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per shift
- Ability to view computer screen for up to 8 hours per shift
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50lbs for up to 8 hours per shift
- A demonstrated ability to deliver customer service
- Excellent verbal communication and effective listening skills
- Must work well under stress and adaptable to changes without notice.
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- 2 -3 years experience in similar position.
- Valid Class 5 license
C&C Rentals Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mail or Drop Off: 2404 Park Avenue Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
Closing Date for Applications: OPEN
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of license, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply In Person: 2210 Park Avenue