Company: Western Concrete
Posted on: September 10, 2018
POSITION:Ready Mix Concrete Truck Driver
HOURS of WORK:
Up to 50 Hours/week
Western Concrete Products
Western Concrete Products, a member of the Jacobson & Greiner Group of Companies, produces a wide range of ready mixed concrete for a variety of commercial and residential applications from curbs and sidewalks to foundations, roadways and buildings.
Skills & Abilities:
- Possess a class 3 Driver’s License with air endorsement
- Class 1 Drivers License; preferred
- Experience in truck driving (ready mix truck specific); an asset
- Willing and able to work long hours and occasional weekends during the concrete season
- Basic mechanical abilities, an asset
- Basic knowledge and experience in operating some heavy equipment, an asset
- Manage the operation, care and maintenance of a concrete mixer truck
- Delivering ready mix concrete and concrete products
- Plant and yard maintenance duties
- Other duties as required
How to Apply:
Mail or Drop Off:
1920 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
2. We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Apply In Person: 1920 Park Avenue